LABORATOIRE X.O collects personal data on its websites:
Indirectly (through the technology used on our website, for example). For this second case, consult our Policy of cookies.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
If you contact LABORATOIRE X.O, this one will be able to preserve a trace of this correspondence.
Which are the purposes of treatment pursued by LABORATOIRE X.O for the personal data which are collected on our Web site:
LABORATOIRE X.O uses your personal data for the purposes described in this section.
Depending on the objective pursued and the framework in which you will provide your data to LABORATOIRE X.O:
- To participate in online surveys or questionnaires.
- To personalise your experience on our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes if you have consented to this.
The purposes may also be described directly on the page, at the time of data collection.
LABORATOIRE X.O is committed not revealing with thirds the personal information which you will be able to communicate to him by using the Site.
Under the terms of the law known as “Data-processing and Freedom” of January 6, 1978 modified, you have a right of access, of correction, erasure, portability of your personal data as well as a right of limitation and opposition to the treatment of the aforementioned data.
LABORATOIRE X.O – 170 Bureaux de la colline, 92113 SAINT-CLOUD.
The Site benefits from regular updates for the benefit of users. During the consultation of the Site, certain data of the user are collected automatically via cookies:
- The user’s IP address. This address, which enables access to the Internet, is assigned to the user’s computer by his or her Internet service provider.
- The address (URL) from which the user has connected to the Website.
- The date and time of the user’s visit to the Website, as well as the pages consulted.
- The operating system of the user’s computer, as well as the user’s browser software.
These “cookies” make it possible to determine how, when and how many visitors access the web pages. This technology and information is intended to help improve the websites.